Protein Shake Challenge: BeachBody Shakeology vs. ViSalus Body By Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake Best Bodybuilding Nutrition
Learn How To Maximize Bodybuilding With Good Nutrition
Protein Shake Challenge: BeachBody Shakeology vs. ViSalus Body By Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake
We all want to have our dessert and eat it to, right? If you are like me or most people, you enjoy a good tasty treat, but dread the thought of what it may do to your waist line. Let’s face it; most of us are trying to lose weight not gain more! So what can you do when you are trying to lose weight and want a meal replacement shake, or even a dessert or a tasty sweet treat? You can jump on board the weight loss protein shakes craze.
Sometimes it shocks people to find out that a healthy diet protein shake can actually taste great, fill you up and help you lose weight. We are going to cover two popular healthy diet protein shakes that claim they can help you do just that. Who will be the winner? Will it be BeachBody Shakeology or ViSalus Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake?
* BeachBody Shakeology comes in two flavors, Chocolate and Greenberry. You can add fruit to customize them more, but you cannot get around having a very Chocolate or Greenberry taste. * Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake comes in Sweet Cream flavor. You can easily enjoy this as-is or easily change the taste by mixing in your favorite fruits. You can also get ViSalus Health Flavor Mix Ins that add not only great flavors but great health benefits as too.
Winner: ViSalus Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake for being the most customizable to your taste preferences.
Diet Protein Shake Quality Protein Challenge:
* BeachBody Shakeology includes whey protein isolate, which is said to be an easily absorbable source of high-quality protein. It’s also considered ideal for building and maintaining lean muscle mass and maintaining lean muscle mass. Each serving has 15 g of whey protein isolate. * Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake includes a unique, concentrated and highly absorbable blend of proteins called Tri-sorb protein. What makes this blend special is it has the highest quality whey available, whey hydrosolate along with the whey protein isolate and non GMO soy with the isoflavones removed. The tri-sorb protein is the fastest absorbed and utilized form of protein available. The protein has been processed to remove fat, lactose, carbohydrates and isoflavones to provide the most pure as possible concentrated protein. Each serving has 12 g of whey/non-GMO soy protein. Winner: ViSalus Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake because of its superior form of protein. Even at 12 grams, it is superior because you actually need less of it to get superior results. Need more protein? Instead of using water for your shake use an organic nut milk, rice milk, cow milk or soy milk.
* BeachBody Shakeology has 70-plus, ultra-high-quality ingredients. These ingredients are said to give you protein, essential amino acid, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients, 23 vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
* BeachBody Shakeology has 70-plus, ultra-high-quality ingredients. These ingredients are said to give you protein, essential amino acid, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients, 23 vitamins and minerals for optimal health.Supplement Facts – Chocolate Flavor: o Total Calories: 140 o Total Fat: 1 g o Total Cholesterol: 15 mg o Total Sodium: 100 mg o Total Carbohydrates: 17g o Total Dietary Fiber: 3 g o Total Sugars: 9 g o Total Protein: 17 g (not sure where the extra 2 g of protein come from)
* Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake doesn’t have as much extra ingredients, but sometimes less is more! The ultra-high-quality ingredients will provide you with a unique blend of protein, non-GMO soy protein, fibersol to help keep you feeling full without the gas, pre-biotics, aminogen to help with absorption plus 23 vitamins and minerals along with other ingredients to help you burn fat.
* Total Calories: 90 * Total Fat: 1 g * Total Cholesterol: 15 mg * Total Sodium: 75 mg * Total Carbohydrates: 7g * Total Dietary Fiber: 5 g * Total Sugars: <1 g * Total Protein: 12 g
Winner: ViSalus Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake is the winner because it comes in at less calories, fat, sodium, sugars and carbohydrates. It also as more dietary fiber. Shakeology does have 3g more of protein and a bunch of other ingredients including many herbs with unknown effect on medications.
Let’s not forget you could save even more money & get a huge boost in nutrition just by getting the ViSalus Health Flavors. They allow you to customize your shake to your needs. You can have it your way… the Vi-Shape Shake is “fast food” made healthy!
* BeachBody Shakeology is 9 for a 30-serving supply. The price is not lower if you choose to do their auto-ship program; however you do get free shipping.
* Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake is for a 30-serving supply. However you can get it for month if you choose to get join their auto-ship program.ViSalus has a referral program for customers as well. When you refer 3 customers to buy the Vi-shake mix, you get yours free the next month.
Winner: ViSalus Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake is clearly the winner in this challenge. You could afford to buy two 30-day supplies and still come out cheaper than the Shakeology. That means you and a friend or loved one could lose weight together or you could just save the money!
So who is the winner for this weight loss protein shakes challenge? Hands down it is ViSalus Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake for being the most user friendly, tasty, customizable and affordable diet protein shake.
Melanie Milletics works from her home office in Tampabay Florida. You can learn more about Melanie and the Body By Vi Challenge from ViSalus Sciences by visiting http://my-body-by-vi.com
Tagged with: BeachBody • Body • Challenge • Nutritional • Protein • Shake • Shakeology • ViSalus • ViShape
Recent Posts Advantages Of Whey Protein Powders
What is the best protein powder for bodybuilding beginners?
Choose the Best Protein Powder to Lose Fat and Get Fit
What are some essential supplements and nutrition tips for a bodybuilding beginner?
Protein Bars – Everything You Need to Know
Recent Commentskevin d on What is the best protein powder for bodybuilding beginners?BOB P on What are some essential supplements and nutrition tips for a bodybuilding beginner?Skye on What are some essential supplements and nutrition tips for a bodybuilding beginner?Chris Akin on How safe is taking ZMA and are there any possible side effects?coolguy24 on How safe is taking ZMA and are there any possible side effects?TagsAbout